Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Oink Oink

Home from class... speech class that is. My professor/teacher/whatever is a skinny little black man named duan juan... or at least thats what it says on my schedule... but he wrote carlos on the board... go figure! We call him Dr. Morrison. He's funny... like really funny. Its a good thing since his class is from 8 till 9:15pm. He keeps me awake. He doesn't teach a whole lot... I guess its his way of teaching... mostly he tells stories. Life stories - the best kind. Tonight we talked about ethics and if there's a time to tell a lie. I said yes. I'd explain but I don't feel like it :)

Darcy missed school today b/c she was sick... but she went to the doctor and they said she was okay. So she's going tomorrow... its grandparents breakfast. I have class.... Biology 201 aka Anatomy and Physiology I... I have a quiz tomorrow and I'm also disecting a pig fetus. GREAT! Can't wait! LOL Actually I'm not worried about it... unless it smells... I'm funny about smells but hopefully I'll be fine. I'm hoping the other kids don't act stupid... I hate it when girls act stupid just for the sake of acting stupid.... so annoying!

This weekend is our anniversary... SIX years. We have nothing planned... not sure what we'll do if anything. Maybe snuggle on the couch and watch a movie... sounds good to me! We've joked about going to the drive end... maybe we can make out in the backseat :)

Our anniversary also marks another anniversary... we met Denise on our honeymoon and six years later we're still keeping in touch. Love her! She's been a great friend. She surprised me when I was pregnant with Darcy and came to my babyshower... I was soooo surprised and extremely grateful. I've been trying to get her to come back and visit me but I guess I'm just gonna have to go visit her!

Well I'm off to bed now... gotta get some sleep tonight... I kept waking up all night last night.

Oh and tomorrow I'll find out my grade from my last quiz... i'm pretty sure I did good. I'll be devastated if I didn't :(

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Today is our 9th anniversary. What is your date? 12th?