Sunday, March 06, 2011

Icky Sicky Me

I'm sick! I hate being sick esp when I have things to do. I had to reschedule my clinicals for the 2nd time! I missed going to south Alabama to visit family. I am missing my hubby stand behind the pulpit for the first time today (he's not preaching he's opening with prayer) and I feel like CRAP! I have some school work to do but I can't focus on it.

On Tuesday I had an upper and lower Gi done and a hyda scan too. I prepped for it Monday night - whoa! Matthew took off work Tuesday to take me. I don't remember much of the day but apparently I was awake at some points b/c I posted on my fb status - haha. I got the results back yesterday and they need me to come back in to for blood work to rule out Celiac Disease. I'll do that on Tueday of this week.

Wednesday I had a big test which I didn't feel ready for seeing how the day before I was drugged! Wednesday afternoon I had clinicals and thats when my sore throat started. I thought it was just b/c of the upper gi.

Thursday was clinicals and by the time I got home I was running a fever. Friday I went to the dr and I've been stuck at home ever since :(

Everyone keeps asking me when we can get together... May 2012! lol

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey lady - are you feeling any better?