Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sniff Sniff

The yuckies hit me on Saturday night and Jessica on Sunday. We both went to the dr and we tested negative for strep throat. We were loaded up with some meds and have been taking them faithfully. We also started using a Neti Pot... oh what fun! You should google some video's on youtube... I watched videos until I cried!

Jessica's big game is tomorrow at 2:30. The boys play tonight @ 6pm. If the guys win they play again on Friday night and if the girls win tomorrow they play on Sat @ 12:30. I believe if they win on Saturday they're the STATE CHAMPS!!

Tomorrow is Matthew's 30th birthday. I wish I could have done something really special for him but it just didn't work out this weekend. Maybe I can plan a surprise trip for him later. I'm going shopping in a little bit for his present... and my mom's cause her b'day is the 21st.

Gotta get going... Thanks for stopping by to check on me :) Leave comments!

1 comment:

Eric said...

this is my comment. ;)