Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Its Going

This week is blah! Yesterday I slept the day away and today I wish I could... but I have 2 boys home with me b/c they're under the weather.

Staci and her family were here last week and I enjoyed every minute of being with them. It was like old times. We laughed until one of us peed on ourselves while the other barked like a dog. Good times for sure. Its nice to have kids the same age... they all played well. I'm ready for them to come back! Staci and I were able to meet up with Jamie and Crystal for lunch and a little shopping. It was nice to get out and be around other likeminded adults.

Friday we're supposed to get snow but I'm not going to hold my breath. I really want it to snow but last time the kids and I were very disappointed.

School is going good... My A&P teacher is so different than the last one. Different good. But I'm extremely grateful for the last teacher b/c I know she really prepared me.

Well today is the big day for me... I have an appointment this afternoon with Down w/the Pounds. I'll take a 'before' pic tonight but you probably won't see it here until I'm able to post a much smaller pic of myself :)

No comments: