Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Bug

I'm talkin about the stomach bug :( It has attacked our house and we're not happy about it! NOTICE the time of my post.

It all started with Jacob at 3 o'clock. I picked him up from school and he was still napping. I woke him up and within a few minutes he had puked. By 6pm he had puked a dozen times. He wasn't able to keep anything down.... nada! He puked up until we put him in bed around 10ish. Matthew was sleeping with him.

Darcy was in the bed with me. She woke up puking.... like P U K I N G!!!!! She wasn't even fully awake. The matress is soaked... I got her bathed and now she's on the couch. So far its only once for her.

No other symptoms. No fever... just puke.

I have a biology practical today and I really need to be at class. Matthew had already agreed to stay home with Jacob but I'm not sure how I feel about leaving him here with 2 sick kids.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Oh no!!!!!!!!!! We had the other end of the stomach bug. You've got it worse. Praying it's the 24 hour one & not something that will linger.