Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Monday Oh Monday

First let me tell ya about my anniversary! HA! Some of you might have already seen my facebook status but just in case you missed it I will share again.

So I got a gift card to O charley's for my birthday... I HATE that place! LOL Matthew and I decided to go there for our anniversary dinner on Saturday night b/c we didn't need to spend money. We ordered their southwestern chips... too crispy and not enough cheese. Then came our main dish... Matthew ordered a salad and I had cajun chicken alfredo. I hadn't eaten half but definitely had consumed enough... I spotted a loop of something and started to pull "it" out. "IT" was the longest hair ever!!! It just kept coming and coming.... I was grossed out! The server took it a way and the manager came quickly. She insisted that I order something else.. esp after she found out it was our anniversary. I ordered a chicken salad but didn't eat much of it. It was time for the bill and our server came by to tell us that the manager had taken care of the whole thing.... I wasn't expecting it. So now I'm STILL stuck with this gift card! HA! I told matthew that had I pulled it out of my mouth I would have thrown up! We made a few stops before we headed home... Kirklands (my favorite store) and TJ MAXX I was looking for a purse but didn't find anything that I HAD to have. I had ordered some stuff from gatorzone.com and matthew ordered some books from amazon.... that was our presents to each other... totally fine by me!

Today I was called to sub at the school. 2nd graders! lol I spent most of the morning doing reading groups. I could quickly see whose parents worked with them at home. I had to be at class at 10 but my relief didn't get there until 10:15 so I was late for class.

When I went back to pick up my kids at the end of the day I ran into the relief sub... she said one of the boys had an accident in class and that the other guys made fun of him and she chewed em out. The guy had a tricky belt buckle on and he couldn't get his pants down in time. Poor fella... he was a really nice kid. I'm glad I wasn't there when it happened b/c I don't know how I would have handled the other kids making fun of him.

Its raining now and I'm surrounding by my little ones... Matthew's on his way home and Jessica is at practice. I'll have to get some studying it at some point today.

No comments: