Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THANKS!

I really appreciate the encouragment that you all give me through emails, comments, phone calls and facebook. I'm very proud of myself for the things I've accomplished and I give God all the honor and glory. Its been a fun experience going to school... sometimes I think "what am I doing" but really I know this is the best for me and my wonderful family. And one day my ultimate goal would be to do medical missions... if not a permanant missionary overseas somewhere.... someday. I've met some really neat individuals... teachers and students. I've gained confidence in myself that I've lost over the years of 'just being a stay at home mom' and I'm happy and excited about my future. No worries. Long term goals are awesome... I challenge you to make some for yourself if you haven't already... and if you feel brave enough share them here.

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

and while I was trying to remember where that verse was found I ran across this one

"The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied." Proverbs 13:4... matthew christian standard bible says SLACKER instead of sluggard =)

No comments: