Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're leaving this afternoon and won't be back till Sunday.

Please pray for us. We're all still sicky. Jeremiah is probably the worse off at the moment. He's got snot pouring out of his nose and smeared across his face - NO FUN! His cheeks are flushed, his lips are chapped and his nose is raw.

I'm left here today making sure everything is packed and loaded into the car. Matthew is meeting us at my parents house this afternoon. I'm a little stressed b/c with Jeremiah feeling this icky he won't hardly let me out of his site. I have a lot to do today. Pray that I don't forget anything :)

2 comments:

Tara Lea said...

Nicole I hope you guys have a BLAST and everyone GETS WELL! Love to you all! Tell Matty something nice about me :)

Staci said...

Have a great time. I will pray for everyone to be WELL!!!! Chloe is starting that cough now, no fun.