Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Aweeeee

Darcy's birthday is coming up soon. She'll be FOUR on the 16th of this month. I wanted to get her something special. Something she'd keep forever. I signed up to receive a gift through Frecklebox. They specialize in personalized things for children. I was able to get one of their personalized books. Its very cute. The front of the book is precious. The entire book is all about Darcy! Matthew reads the kids stories everynight before bed and I know this one will be a favorite! I might have to get one for each of the boys too!


If you're looking for something special for a child, grandchild, neice or nephew this place has some really neat gift ideas. They have tons of other personalized things to choose from... like personalized growth charts, personalized party favors, personalized coloring books, personalized posters and more!


I remember when I was younger my cousin Tommy had a record that sung Happy Birthday Tommy. I thought it was the neatest thing ever! Kids love being recognized and these gifts are great!


Christmas is just around the corner... better shop now to make sure you have it in time!!! I got mine fairly quick but the holiday rush is about to begin! Don't waste time!!!! Go get your kid a cool book thats all about him/her!

Just inside the front cover it says "Love, Mommy & Daddy"

You can even have a personalized message inside the cover!!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

How cool. I was hoping to get picked for this.

~Crystal~ said...

How fun that you got it!

I had 2 personalized books when I was a kid. One was with my cousin Jamie & we were in a story with the Fox & the Hound. I loved it! I would sit & look at the book & find my name throughout.

native-nc said...

Lovin' all the pics. And Darcy's book!

Anonymous said...

The book is really cute. I shall have to tell my "train kids" dad about it. They always have books with them and ask me to read to them on the train home.