Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Tid Bits

About 2 weeks ago Matthew was home one Friday with the kids and I spent whole day running around taking care of stuff. I really enjoyed having the day to myself. I wish I had someone to watch the kids once a week or every two weeks just to let me GET OUT. That Friday I was able to spend gift certificates that I had gotten for CHRISTMAS! I also got my hair cut and stopped by a few places that I'd been meaning to visit... old time pottery! I really enjoyed the day. Its different spending a Saturday out because I feel like I need to be home with my hubby and kids.

NEXT YEAR... Jessica is going to Chilton Christian Academy and Darcy will be going as well!!! They have a K3 program. Its a BIG decision that took a lot of prayer. But I think Darcy will do better there than at home with me and brothers. And it will give me some time to spend with the boys.

We finally broke down and bought a new stove!!! Its a white flat top stove... like my other one but this one WORKS! LOL I decided to go with white because its a clean look and all of my appliances are white. I'm also getting ready to remodel the kitchen... we're putting the hardwoods in the kitchen, living room and hallway. We're rearranging the cabinets and I'm going to paint them white. Eventually we'll be getting new counter tops but we'll have to wait and see how are budget goes.

My sister, her friend and my mom are having a yard sale at my house at the end of March. I doubt I'll have much to offer but their the ones that wanted to do one at my house. They've already started bringing truck loads down! LOL Some things are in boxes - never used! Mostly wedding gifts that my sister stored away. Lots of cassarole dishes and stuff. OH... and toys... a bunch of Zac's toys! I'll post more about that a little closer to time.

My real estate work is going good. The interest rates falling created a refinance craze! I love it!

Well I'd better go... the kids are down for their nap and I'm going to look for Easter outfits online :)

No comments: