Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

As I said on Crystal's blog I'd rather my hubby do little things all year long than just on Valentines Day when its most expected. Luckily my hubby does do little things all year long for me.

We normally buy each other a very small something but nothing ever big. This year I got him a card and a puzzle to do together (500 pieces). I broke out the puzzle last night b/c all the kids went to bed early b/c they weren't feeling good - you never know when that will happen so you have to take advantage of it when it does happen! LOL We actually sat in my office/computer room and listened to praise and worship music. It was really nice.

Matthew's birthday is Feb 19th so I always try to do something extra special for his b'day. This year he says he wants us to get a TV for our bedroom - we'll see!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

'HAPPY VALENTINES DAY'!!

I LOVE jigsaw puzzles.

Your babies are growing up so fast.They are BEAUTIFUL, all 4 of them!!