Friday, February 29, 2008

The Dreadful Mail Lady

I have really come to hate that lady! I've mentioned things in the past that has happened. Today at 1:30 she FLIES into my driveway and HONKS her horn in some sort of melody. Here's the conversation...

me: my kids are napping
mail lady: huh?
me: my kids are trying to nap
ml: well what do you want me to do?
me: slow down and lay off the horn
ml: well thats what i have to do
me: you can leave my package on the door step
ml: i'll just leave em at the post office
me: whatever! slow down!!!!

I walked back inside to find Darcy at the top of the stairs asking "who's here?"

I heard her fly into my driveway way before she started the honking. She is constantly flying down my road!!!!!!

I called the post office and complained... I don't know how well it will do but I did tell them that she flew into my driveway and played some obnoxios melody with her horn. She defended her for the most part - to be expected. But she did say she'd say something to her about it.

No comments: