Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Crazy Weather

Last night we spent 40 minutes in the bathroom with all the kids and their toys! LOL There were at least 2 "rotations" in our area but none touched down.

This morning is was soooo cold as I loaded up the kids to take Jessica to school. It was SNOWING IN CHILTON COUNTY! And it was windy too. I've moved the boys into their big boy carseats so now I have to take them one by one to the car. I used to just grab both infant carriers and teeter tot my way to the car.

Once I got off the interstate in Alabaster the snow was really heavy. It was beed up on the hood at red lights then blow off. You could see it blowing on the road. I was worried that they might call off school once I got back home but I guess its not going to STICK around long. LOL

5 comments:

Staci said...

Snow? How exciting. Take pictures!
I love and miss the snow. I would be making snow cream if I lived up in NY right now in the blizard.

Staci said...

What kind of car seats did you end up getting for the boys? I am still in search for the "Perfect" one for Chloe. Did you ever get a double stroller? If so what kind? Do you use it ever?

Anonymous said...

Nicole - I am stuck down in Springfield on that trial still. There was 15" of snow yesterday. Snowed from midnight MOnday to midnight tuesday & high drifts. They shut down all the state offices at 2, but our trial had to stop at noon because only 1 of our witnesses made it. They have barely begun to dig out here. Snow must have been fun for darcy & the boys!

Jamie said...

The weather says likely it will snow on Saturday and/or Sunday. And inch or more. Just enough for the kids to have fun in!

~Crystal~ said...

I wish we would get a good snow. Not enough for the power to go off, but enough to have some fun in!