Wednesday, February 14, 2007

American Idol

Well I went straight to Crystal's blog this morning to leave my comments about the show last night but she hasn't posted about it yet! I can't believe this!!! I guess I'll have to do it for her. I'm not really a big fan of AI... usually I just watch the auditions and thats it but I had some extra time last night so I watched it.

I thought the boys group that mixed it up were good. I'm not sure if they could sing or if the change just caught everyone off guard. I thought the boy with the fro looked like Jack Osbourne.

I felt really really bad for Bayley (i think thats how she spells it). I wish they would have given her a second chance. I wanted to knock those other two girls out! Maybe she'll be the wild card... who knows.

I also felt bad for the black girl who sang what her momma wanted her to sing. The worse part is... thats going to haunt her for the rest of her life.... well maybe not the rest of it but at least for a while.

I thought the part about gay guy who had such an 'emotional' time could have been left out of the show... I mean do we really need to hear about his family problems. Do you think that little episode might effect how people vote for him?

Do you already have a favorite? I like Bayley but I'm not sure who I'll pull for now.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well Bayley was ready to go but those other two chicks couldn't make up their minds about what song they wanted to do... AND THEN when Bayley asked them to go over her part that one girl said NO! cause everytime she helped her she would mess up on her part... so really I think those girls were trying to screw her up! I was glad to see her confront them... too bad she didn't slap em! LOL

Jamie said...

I really like the guy with the fro. Really, really! He's funny and different. The other stand-out to me is the guy who missed his daughter's birth for the auditions. He can just flat out sing!
I don't fell bad for Bayley. She had a shot, and as long as she knew her words and sang it confidently, she would have had a shot. I do like her voice though, and wish she had gone farther!

~Crystal~ said...

Oops....I'm slacking on the job! I still haven't watched the show from Wednesday. I'll hopefully be back on my game next week.