Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Catching you up

Jeremiah had his tonsils taken out last Thursday and he's been great - last night and this morning were a little rough but nothing like what I was expecting. He hasn't had any problems eating or drinking... in fact just hours after home from the hospital he was eating Ramen Noodles. (I have a cute pic of him with his head down on the table taking a quick nap while eating). Matthew and I were both able to take off for his surgery but since then I've gone back to work and Matthew has been home with the kids. He's really been enjoying his time with them.

About a week or 2 ago some kid down the street gave our kids a puppy - nice right?!?! I was dead set that I was not getting any more animals! We're down to 3 cats, 9 fish and a dog! This little puppy wouldn't go home. Every day she was there. She never once tried to come inside but she greeted me every time I opened the door. She's a small thing - maybe a wired hair terrier mix or some sort of terrier. Now truth be known I'd always wanted a lap dog... one I could tote around and play dress up with. I had Oscar years ago and he was a great dog UNTIL we had Darcy - then he acted out and we eventually gave him to my parents - he's a different dog now :) Saturday night without warning I opened the back door, brought the door inside and gave her a bath. She's been my little buddy every since. The kids had already named her "Molly" so Molly it is. Yesterday I picked her up a collar, leash and some toys. Matthew took her to the vet this morning. She weights 7lbs and estimated to be about 17 weeks old. She's a feisty little thing - I don't think she realizes how little she is! She tried to take on a German Shepard at the vet.

The little kids are registered to start their new school next Monday. Jessica started last week. She drove herself to school in her new car (2006 Nissan Altima). She's a junior this year :( Volleyball has already started and she's ready to play! I love watching VB - its by far my favorite sport to watch. I just wished I could play it! HA! I go to most of their practices and help the coach (shag balls and whatever else I can do) - sometimes her and I play them - its fun to watch :)

Okay we'll I'm at work and I'd better get back - lunch is over! Oh and btw - I'm still loving my job!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I want pics of the dog!