Friday, August 06, 2010

Working Out

I'm not talking about physically working out... I'm talking about my school schedule ;) Although I need to be doing the other. I don't want to be the "fat nurse" I wanna be the "hot nurse" LOL

I went to orientation yesterday at Wallace in Selma. We were there all day! As of right now my schedule is M & W's 8:30am till 2:30pm. T & T's 10:15 till 1pm. And occasionally I'll have some Friday - I'll find out more about that after the first week. We also have clinicals in the 1st semester! My parents are driving down on M&W's to get the kids up and ready for school.... I'll be forever grateful for their sacrifice. My schedule gets easier as the semesters go by.

I also have a online Math class - not cool. I'm not a fan of online courses and esp not a math course! Jessica is taking Algebra II this year and I'm taking College Algebra so maybe we can help each other out.

My job - well as you can see from the above paragraph - I'm gonna be really busy. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to work. I really don't even know if my employer is going to work with my schedule. I would like to keep my job b/c we need the income but I don't want to stress myself out. I'm still trying to sort that part out.

No comments: