Monday, August 02, 2010

Weird

Last night Jessica and I both were sitting in the floor packing our bookbags for school - weird! She's going to be in the 10th grade this year. She turned 15 in July and got her permit... she's driving! I've been really good with her... I don't scream or slam my foot into the floor board hoping to use my imaginary break. I try and stay very calm. She made the mistake of complaining to matthew b/c I kept telling her what she was doing wrong. I quickly let her know that I could be like my parents and scream at her the whole time! She hushed. Her driving has gotten better. I try and make her drive at least every day. I want her to get as much experience as possible in before she turns 16. She's growing up too fast. Its hard to think that in 3 more years she'll be graduating from highschool and going off to college. I hope I've prepared her for life beyond our home.

No comments: