Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Changing things up a bit

Change is good....

I know things around me are changing. I'm trying to embrace it and not run from it. My kids are growing up. Thats something I cannot control. I have to let them grow up and make choices... hopefully I've raised them to make right choices and to learn from the wrong choices they'll make in life.

My job is a big change. Its hard after being a stay at home mom for almost 6 years to spend 20+ hours away from them each week.

Church is another change. We left our church. We didn't burn any bridges and I'm not really gonna go into it on here but we felt like God was taking us in another direction. We've been attending a presbyterian church in clanton. We like it and its not at all what I expected. I guess it just goes to show you should do your own research on things instead of just taking someone's word for it. There's tradition there, respect and teaching. 3 important things I think the church lacks these days.

School starts back up for kids the first week in August and I start back on the 16th. Matthew decided to hold off on starting. He's looking in to seminary and hopefully he can do it all at one place instead of transfering from Jeff State.

So thats whats happening with us! Thanks for checkin in on me :)

No comments: