Friday, May 21, 2010

5 year check up

6 months past due ;) LOL

I thought since my kids saw the doctor often that I really didn't need to do a check up... WRONG! They test their hearing, eyesight and other things. We also discussed Darcy's allergy issues... that she got straight from her dad! The doctor suggested allergy covers for her mattress and pillow.... which would probably be a good thing for matthew seeing as how their allergies flare up while sleeping. Something to do with dust mites - gross! It probably would help to throw out ALL pillows and get new ones... too bad these things can be costly. I'll try washing everything first. I've got some air purifiers that my mom bought my hubby a while back... I need to replace the filter.

Everything else checked out fine. She got 4 shots and they are checking for blood too.

The dr was having her name her shapes and when she got to the flag she called it a michael michael flag - i had to explain that her uncle was in the military and his picture with the flad behind it is displayed in our house so she calls it the michael michael flag. Then she got to the cross and she told the dr that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and that she believed in Jesus. The dr and I both got a little teary eyed.

Well I've managed to get some sort of head cold so I'm drinking peppermint tea and resting.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Still need to do J's and M's checkup. We avoid the Dr. office unless sick. Hate that place!