Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chores!

I've been giving my little ones more responsibilities and chores lately.  I think they are more than capable to do a little a more around the house to help out.  We're almost all caught up on laundry and I've let them put it all away.  They've also been helping unload the dishwasher as much as they can.  And today they raked the yard and picked up sticks.  They've finally mastered cleaning their rooms but I can't get them to do it quick enough.  Darcy loves to dust and make beds.  She likes keeping things picked up.  The boys aren't as excited about doing things. 

I made a schedule for the kids to go by during the summer.  Its also a way to help me be more productive during the day.  We have a small amount of chores and the rest is things like table time, reading time, outside play, movie/rest.  This week I think I'm going to break out the slip n slide.  We also have a few play dates scheduled with some friends.  Trying to make the most of our summer!!!

No comments: