Tuesday, April 05, 2011

my panic attack

Yesterday on my way home from school (a very stressful and emotional day) I was riding with my windows down and my hair was blowing... It felt good after such a rough day. I glanced down for a brief second and there was a big brownish redish spider on my thigh crawling towards my body. Without thinking twice I had quickly pulled off the road and was jumping out of my car. I had knocked the spider off my leg in the process of pulling off. Once out of the car I couldn't find it. I wasn't getting back into my vehicle! I called Matthew and just as I'm in the middle of explaining what happened I see the stupid spider and SMASH IT! AHAHAHHAHA I was freaking out all the way home. I felt like spiders were crawling all over me! I hate spiders!!!

3 comments:

Eric said...

meeee tooooo! I remember back in high school I was driving down the road and pulled the sunvisor down and a spider fell down on me. I also pulled the car over and didn't get back in until I found the spider and killed it.

Staci said...

I would have done the SAME thing! I hate spiders too! Eeeewe.

Jamie said...

At least you pulled over... when I was in college, a spider crawling towards me while I was driving made me rear end someone! And he never paid me back for all those deductibles either! ;)