Friday, April 01, 2011

Jessica goes to Prom :)




It was a rough afternoon... I was stuck in Selma with a unresponsive, lethargic pt while Jessica was in Homewood with my mom getting her hair done. Due to the traffic Jessica arrived home almost 2 hours later than expected. She was supposed to leave our house with another couple at 5:20 but she didn't even make it home till after 6pm. She was extremely stressed out. There was a house full of people waiting for her here. She got herself together and looked amazing :)




3 comments:

denise said...

I don't know if it is just my computer, but all I have are boxes with red "x's". Looking forward to see Jessica all dressed up!

Jamie said...

She is gorgeous! Late or not, I bet she was the prettiest one there... inside and out! I think she pretty much rocks.

Staci said...

She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!