Thursday, November 04, 2010

Chillaxin

I'm home today and tomorrow. Its great to be here... wish I could just sit back and relax but I've got to catch up on some housework. I also have to get some much needed studying time in. This weekend is gonna be a very busy weekend. I have clinicals Sat & Sun from 7am till 3pm in Selma. I'm not really happy about my clinicals being on the weekend.... that is the only time I have with my family!

This semester is wrapping up and I'm starting to panic a little bit. The Nursing Program is a lot harder than just getting my basics done. I'm struggling in one class but its b/c I didn't give it my best from the beginning so now I'm playing catch up. The first week of December is my finals. Then I'm off until Jan 5th. I'm starting to make a "To Do" list for that month off. I'm looking forward to the break. Maybe I can plan a road trip to the south and maybe one to the east too :) Those are quick and easy trips to do by myself.

Well I gotta get moving... daylight is a wasting!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Planning is good. You can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep working hard girl, we are all rooting for you!