Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Changes

Back to Back Post
Whoo Hooo... I'm on a roll :)

Nah not really... I''m just avoided getting out from under my warm blanket. I need to be getting ready for church but its sooo cold.

Let me tell ya about my new church. We've been going for several months now. Its a presbyterian church . Matthew went to visit one day while I was out of the town and the kids were spending the weekend with grandparents. He called me that afternoon and was so excited. I knew he was ready to make the big move. If you don't know much about presbyterian's then I challenge you to check out the website. Up until recently I haven't been able to attend much with the family due to work. But the times I've been there I really enjoy the message and every thing about the church. Matthew was immediately asked to play with them during worship. He's been able to play his guitar, mandolin, banjo and sing lead vocals. The kids really like it too. It was a little rough with Jessica at first but she's really liking it now too.

On Wednesday's they have W.E.L.L groups that meet after different folks house. Its a pot luck dinner and then we have a bible study. The kids all still meet at the church for their activities. We're actually having a big Fall Festival picnic next weekend at a local park. They're setting up the stage and having the worship band play some fun songs. I'm looking forward to it.

Well I'd better jump in the shower!

No comments: