Sunday, October 24, 2010

I survived

my first clinicals that is :) Spent 2 days in a nursing home and learned a lot (mostly about myself). My next clinical is in 2 weeks. Please pray for me b/c I have a lot of test this month and then finals. I'm borderline in 2 of my classes and I'm trying not to stress about it.

Yesterday we spent the day at Sunshine Farms in Maplesville. Its a pumpkin patch thats spread out on a large farm with all sorts of fun things for the kids to do. Its not crowded like the more well known pumpkin patch. We got there at 10am and tried to leave around 12:30 but on our way out some friends from church pulled in and asked us to stay so we did. We ended up staying until 3:30! We were tired and sunburnt - oh and very hungry!

Well I've got to get ready for church... today is membership Sunday and for the first time in my adult life I'm a member of a church :)

No comments: