Thursday, February 28, 2013

A peek at Us

For Valentines Day Matthew arranged for a sitter for the kids and grandmaw.  He booked us a hotel room down town and we had dinner reservations.  It was a much needed break and a huge surprise. 

Darcy would not buy this hat!  I thought she looked adorable!!!  I couldn't even get her to smile for a picute!  Her favorite store is Clairs.

This is the day that it snowed in Alabama.  I told my kids I'd check them out of school when the first snowflake fail and I did.  They were so excited but it never stuck.  Still holding out hope for snow!!!

My baby is graduating this year.  I can't even talk about it without getting emotional.  This kid has been a part of my life for half of my life!!!!  Its hard to imagine her being off at college.  Its scary. 

No comments: