Thursday, November 12, 2009

Me... Holding Back???

So I told you guys about me getting that job setting appointments for a scout... well I never received payment :( I set up several appointments and then ran out of contacts to call. I sent the guy an email asking him for more contacts and to make sure everything was still good. He replied and said he was going to get me some more contacts and send me a check. Well that was weeks ago and I haven't received anything. He owe's me a little over $300 and I could really use that money right now with it being so close to Christmas. I sent him another email tonight. Please pray God convicts him and he sends me a check soon! I don't know why I was so skiddish about contacting him again but I was... now I'm just waiting for a reply.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how has this turned out....did you ever hear from him? Did you know this guy before hand and did he ever follow through with the appts?

Nicole said...

yes i did know the guy. he was one of my teachers in high school... i actually didn't care for him. when we came across each other on facebook i just kept telling myself that i've changed therefore he could have changed tooo... he did go to the appointments... and he did sell some packages so he owes me money!

Jamie said...

I wanna know what happens too!