Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Poor Ole Me!!!

WARNING
THIS POST IS GOING TO BE A VERY WHINNY ONE SO DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR ME WHINE!
Last month I freaked out over how high my power bill was... this month it went up $20!!! I'm pissed and ready for the fall/winter.
On a positive note... one bill that normally has been close to $200 is now under $100!!!!
Last night I went grocery shopping and I was soooo hungry. I really wanted to buy a bag of Doritos (my downfall) but I didn't b/c they're nearly $4.00 a bag and I knew they'd be gone in a day! I remember when I just filled up my buggy with whatever and never looked at the price!
On a positive note... I have not had to miss a meal... it may not be what I want to eat but we have food!
My husband is working all weekend again this weekend and I miss him!!!!!
On a positive note... all this overtime will help pay my power bill and I will be able to pout on my couch about things while eating a whole bag of Doritos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dreading the next power bill. I had my air on in my room most night when I went to sleep and the fan. All fans were on high as soon as i came home. My apartment was 98-101 when I would get home from work - even leaving windows opena bit for cross ventilation, and blinds down. ick. I am waiting on fall!