Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clubs?

As you can tell I'm doing the payu2blog deal and the assignments they give me are sometimes hard to write about. Most of the time I have to follow the link myself to find out what it is I'm writing about. Today's assignment is on Callaway Golf. I'm not much of a golfer but my grandfather is a BIG golf player. Not big as in famous... but BIG as in he spends every free moment at the golf course. In fact, they moved just to be closer to the golf course! I'm sure he has a few of these clubs in his collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, it seems like you can't funciton in the legal world without being an avid golfer. The male attys here seem to be out golfing with clients most of the summer - or at client golf events. The ladies have started a ladies golf club trying to learn to golf. Seems like lots of clients are courted on the golf course. Good thing I am not an atty - I dislike golf, except of course for mini golf! lol. I could just see trying to take a client to mini golf and get their business!